The 9th International Conference
on Educational Data Mining
June 29, 2016 - July 2, 2016
Raleigh, NC, USA
We invite you to EDM16 at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel in beautiful Raleigh, North Carolina, also known as "The City of Oaks". We have an exciting program planned for you! Download our EDM16 Whova App to network, and keep up to date with the schedule!
EDM16 Conference Highlights:
- Our conference EDM16 Whova App will help you network!
- Wed, Jun 29 workshops and tutorials included in your registration,
- Wed, Jun 29 evening "Dinner, Dancing and Posters" at the Sheraton,
- Keynotes by Rakesh Agrawal, Marcia Linn, and Judy Kay,
- Fri, Jul 1, "Night at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences" reception and more posters
More about Raleigh, North Carolina:
Raleigh has a vibrant downtown, and the Sheraton is amid all the action.
- Wed, Jun 29, there is a Downtown Farmers Market 10 am -2 pm.
- Thu, Jun 30, there is live music with local food, beer, and wine at the "Pickin' in the Plaza" concert with Big Fat Gap and the Lang Sisters, just outside the Sheraton from 5-10 pm.
- Fri, Jul 1, experience the Raleigh First Friday Gallery Walk on your way to the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. On your way back, stop and watch a free outdoor movie (The Sandlot)!
- For entertainment, check out The Raleigh Mix website
- For shopping, check out Shop Downtown
About the EDM conference:
The EDM conference is a leading international forum for high-quality research that mines large data sets in order to answer educational research questions that shed light on the learning processes . These data sets may come from the traces that students leave when they interact with learning management systems, interactive learning environments, intelligent tutoring systems, educational games or when they participate in a data-rich learning context. The types of data therefore range from raw log files to eye-tracking devices and other sensor data.